Monday, November 28, 2011

Bokehs

Surfing the web recently and came across some very colorful pictures using Bokeh effects.   Many were done with very expensive cameras - yet there were a few done with a point--and-shoot like mine.
Since I like the unusual and colorful and could use my current equipment, I was intrigued.

I would love to show you some of their work, but they are protected behind fire walls.  Hence, the url to find forty Bokeh photographs.   Another link is Yahoo's collection of Bokeh photographs.

There seems to be some disagreement about the Bokeh effect.  For my money (whatever that's worth), I see it as unfocused light sources.  Some people have taken it steps further and created Bokeh paintings and Bokeh videos.

Since people are putting up their Christmas decorations, I thought would be a great time to document the Bokeh effect with my camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment