Thursday, October 13, 2011

Why Both Internet and Public Library?

From my research on crafts I found more often than not, the internet gives me a general overview while books from the public library give more depth.   Sometimes, I will bookmark those good sites.   Other times, I will check out the book.   Occasionally I will buy it.

Speaking of public libraries, ours in Golden is implementing an automated check-in process.  When I first saw it a couple of weeks ago, several very young boys were standing at the viewing window watching books go down the conveyor belt.  Soon they were asking patrons if they could check in their books.

I had a couple of car-repair books with pictures on the front, and they were delighted to do mine.


outside book return

inside book return




very fast




No comments:

Post a Comment